One of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors and users. This Cookies Policy contains types of information that is collected and recorded by SIRBAA INC and how we use it.
If you have additional questions or require more information about our Cookies Policy, do not hesitate to contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Cookies Policy applies only to our online activities and is valid for visitors to our website and our app users with regards to the information that they shared.
By using our services, you hereby consent to our Cookies Policy and agree to its terms.
Website Name follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites or use an app. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website or app, SIRBAA INC uses ‘cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website and app that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our services and content.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
You may consult this list to find the Cookies Policy for each of our advertising partners.
Note that SIRBAA INC has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
SIRBAA INC's Cookies Policy does not apply to other advertisers or websites. Thus, we are advising you to consult the respective Cookies Policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.